What is a vision board? It is a visual tool used to clarify your dreams and goals which helps you maintain focus to turn them into reality. This is in relation to the law of attraction and manifesting the future
The subconscious mind- controls, creativity, intuition and inspiration, vision boards are a good way to manifest goals and dreams that you want to achieve in the future, this can be done in other forms of visualisation such as journaling, manifestation jars.
Questions to ask yourself when making a mood board or the process of making one- What is something you are proud of yourself for?
Acknowledge your accomplishments- big or small.
Software mentioned- Vision Board
- Picmonkey-photo collage maker
- Powerpoint-search moodboard in new file templates
Vision Board- In 4 simple steps
- Visualise-Source the images, quotes & affirmations that represent the things you want to manifest in your life.
- Arrange all the pieces until you are happy with the layout display.
- Place your finished vision board somewhere you are going to see it everyday to serve as daily reminders of your goals and desires.
- The real power behind manifestation is intention- What you put out, is what you get back!
I really enjoyed this session and I found it really motivational in terms of thinking about my future goals. I also learnt how to create a moodboard and what should be included in manifesting future goals!