LinkedIn For Networking
The last Graduate + session I attended was ‘LinkedIn for networking’ this is because I wanted to learn how to improve my professional LinkedIn profile. This session was helpful to gain tips such as:
- Thinking about the key search words.
- Your headline will default to your current job title- Edit this to reflect that you are seeking employment.
- Add relevant skills to your profile
- Valued connections may then publicly endorse your skills/expertise
- Connect with current and previous work colleagues
- Search by name, company, uni, email contacts or group members.
- Make use of different features available.
- Add in media, photos and videos when available.
- Add in project work tag the people you worked with.
These were some of the notes that were spoken about when it comes to making a professional profile and I want to include these onto my own LinkedIn profile in order to make more connections and share my professional work.